A black face mask is one of the most unusual in its kind of facial care products. It is easy to buy in a prepared form, and you can create it at home. If you are bothered to struggle unsuccessfully with blackheads and blackheads, then at least once you should try this cosmetic miracle.
What makes the agent black?
The main “chip” of this drug is a saturated coal color, due to the characteristics of its composition. For today the most common are such variants of cleansing masks:
- Cosmetic clay;
- Activated charcoal;
- Healing mud.
Each of the ingredients, for sure, you are familiar, since they are actively used in many cosmetic products.
Components are combined not only in dark colors, but also with excellent cleaning properties. The main difference is the consistency.
Features of each:
- The most pleasant, oddly enough, is mud, as it is soft and plastic, so it is well modeled by hands and removed without any problems-with water.
- Clay – dense, heavy, so you will feel lightness only after you remove it from your face.
- Variants with activated charcoal are most effective, but they tighten the skin tightly, quickly solidify, and sometimes they are problematically removed, since they are very tightly clinging to the skin. However, all the unpleasant feelings are more than compensated for by their effectiveness. Keep reading https://www.ijoobi.com/beauty-tips/black-mask/
What is the popularity of Black Mask?
The effectiveness of the black mask will only be visible if it is correctly applied. If the composition with activated charcoal is applied by the owner of dry skin, then the feeling of tightness turns into pain, the film will be removed more than problematically. In this case, thin and sensitive skin, most likely, is injured. Or not having tested the composition for allergens, after application on the face there will be rashes, complaining about the manufacturer does not make sense.
Important! Remember that the effectiveness of such drugs directly depends on compliance with tips for their use.
- Activates metabolic processes, affecting the cellular metabolism;
- Absorbs harmful toxins and toxins, giving the cells useful minerals and vitamins;
- Cares for oily and problem skin;
- Significantly reduces the number of rashes, acne, pimples;
- Calms the inflamed foci;
- Improves turgor and complexion;
- Improves the appearance and quality of oily skin, eliminates the gloss with which it is often covered;
- Pulls out dark dots;
- Eliminates puffiness;
- Gives a feeling of lightness, freshness and purity.
Important! It should be noted that there are very few worthy alternatives for skin cleansing. Even the majority of scrubs, deeply cleansing the pores, do not participate in cellular metabolism, and do not pull out toxins and wastes.
If you are inspired and want to try the tool, then you have only two ways: to buy a Black Mask in the store, or to learn how to make a black mask at home.
How to apply Black Mask
Instructions for use the black face mask is on each package, but there are common recommendations for all types of covers.
- Do not scrub the face before the procedure, but just take off the makeup.
- Try the action on the elbow bend, or on the arm, but avoid stretches with the hair. If there is no allergy, you can begin applying to the face.
- Apply Black Mask on the face in a thick layer, bypassing the areas near the eyes and lips.
- You can apply the product only to the T-zone, as well as other cleansing masks.
- Wait for about 10-15 minutes, and remove. If this is a recipe from black coal, then it will be taken off by a thick film, and the remnants are removed with warm water, and if it is simply washed out of the clay.
The best recipes for black masks at home
Means prepared at home under all the rules, almost no different from the store analogues. To your attention the best recipes of black masks for your beauty.
Black mask with activated charcoal
- Mix the crushed 3 tablets of coal in warm water until the gruel.
- Black mask with gelatin. 4 tablets of coal grind + 4 tsp. powdered gelatin + 2 table. l. milk at room temperature. Leave for 5-10 minutes at rest, so that the components are connected.
- With clay. 3 tablets of activated charcoal + 3 tsp. clay + 3 tbsp. l. tepid milk + 3 tsp. gelatin. Leave for 15 minutes.
Black mask with clay
- Mix the powdered clay with water until the gruel that fits tightly on the face, and does not drain.
- With vinegar. 2 table. l. dark clay + 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar + a couple of drops of tea tree oil.
- 2 table. l. clay + as many milled leaves of peppermint + lemon juice are mixed up to gruel.
- With aloe and honey. Clay 2 table. l. + apple puree 2 tsp. + aloe juice 2 table. l. + liquid honey 2 table. l.
Black mask with mud
- A couple of spoons of mud powder + warm water.
- Sea buckthorn. 2 tsp. cosmetic mud + 2 tsp. chopped chamomile + 2 tsp. oil of sea-buckthorn.
- A pair of table. spoons of powder + warm milk mixed until the desired condition.
You may also like Activated carbon: The dark side of beauty