Benefits of Clay Masks for Acne
Acne can be a frustrating and upsetting condition to live with. At some point in our lives, most people deal with some form of acne. Some people have massive scarring and pain, while others only have minor issues. There are a number of causes for acne, but the main cause is an overactive oil gland, which is usually caused by bad diet or bad hygiene or simple hormonal changes in the body. During your teenage years, your hormones run wild and this is why acne is more common during that time in your life. There are a number of lotions and magic potions on the market today that claim to do wonders for your skin and to rid your life of the perils of acne. There are even strong prescription medications for those who have severe acne problems. But most of these solutions are temporary and some even contribute to the acne itself. There is, however, some light at the end of the tunnel. Using a living clay mask has shown some impressive results. It’s natural and it works. Here are a few benefits of this technique.
- It’s clean and natural. Using clay for skin care might seem like a backwards step. We assume, because clay comes from the ground, that it is unhygienic. We associate it with mud and dirt, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Living clay is a weathered volcanic ash made up of a number of trace chemicals and minerals so it is actually nutrient enriching for the skin. It’s negative electromagnetic charge makes it a vacuum for toxins and oils. Living clay has a pH balance of 9.7, which makes it perfect for balancing out the equilibrium of the skin. And in the case of acne, it helps the skin get back to its natural rate of sebum (oil) production. Read more https://alituranaturals.com/the-benefits-of-clay-masks/
- It’s the oldest form of skincare. The modern diet and our exposure to chemicals and hormones in food mean that acne is rife in America. But it needn’t be the case at all. Living clay has been used by indigenous tribes and ancient cultures since before recorded history began so its methods are tried and tested. Our bodies understand how to process the naturally occurring reactions that occur when clay is applied to the skin. Even the Bible makes references to clay’s healing abilities.
- Detoxing and cleansing the skin. Living clay naturally detoxes the skin by drawing out the positively charged toxins using its natural negative charge. It can be used externally and internally because it is one hundred percent naturally occurring. Internally, it can cleanse the colon of plaque and old fecal matter.
- Restoring the natural balance of the body. Clay is homeostatic which means it helps to restore the body’s balance in acidity and alkaline levels. It has an alkaline of 9.7pH which means it is perfect for defeating the over-oily skin that causes acne.
- It’s stimulating and energizing. Because living clay helps to draw the blood flow in the body to the surface, it therefore helps with oxygen flow, overall circulation and cell repair. It has a naturally occurring electromagnetic energy that resonates in perfect unison with that of the life force of our bodies, energizing us in the process.
You may also like 5 Tips to Take Care of Your Skin in winter