Homemade activated carbon mask
Do you want to know how to make the activated carbon mask or black mask at home, the revolutionary treatment of the moment to eliminate all black spots on your skin? In this article, we are going to show you the best recipes you can use to look completely renewed, with no trace of impurities and much more radiant and luminous. Cosmetic treatments based on activated charcoal are ideal to absorb all the grease and dirt accumulated on the face, which leaves the skin completely purified and allows to clean the interior of the pores, thus ending with all those black spots that are usually more visible , especially, in the area of the nose, cheeks and forehead. Pay attention to the following lines and discover how to make an activated carbon mask, also known as a “black mask”; You will see how with your application, your skin will be clean and very clean.
What is the use of the activated carbon mask or black mask
The protagonist of this mask to eliminate black spots and completely purify the skin is activated carbon or charcoal, a type of carbon treated with oxygen and obtained from coconut husks or pine wood, willow, eucalyptus, etc. It is a highly purifying and detoxifying natural product that is used to detoxify the body and improve both our external and internal health. But, in addition to its medicinal benefits, they have discovered the incredible properties it has to improve the appearance of the skin, mainly to clean it in depth, leave it free of bacteria, remove dirt and grease from the pores and, consequently, the black spots and many other impurities. Let’s see below what these properties are in detail and how the black mask can contribute to the health and beauty of the skin.
Properties of activated carbon for the skin
Detoxifies the skin: it has active elements that allow cleansing the skin in depth, eliminating all the dirt, residues and toxins accumulated in it.
Disinfects the skin: acts actively against bacteria that accumulate on the face and can end up producing irritations and infections. This property also contributes to the youth of the skin, because the skin is completely healthy and will take longer to age.
Reduces fat and is anti-acne: it has the ability to reduce the excess of sebum secreted by the sebaceous glands, which is ideal to prevent the appearance of impurities and to improve the skin when acne is suffered. Read more https://www.homemadeforelle.com/diy-activated-charcoal-face-mask/
Eliminates black spots and impurities: by absorbing all the grease and dirt present in the skin and accumulate in the pores, eliminates black spots in an amazing way, in addition to other impurities, such as pimples and pimples.
Reduces the size of the pores: after use, the pores of the skin are completely unclogged and clean, which favors that in a short time decrease in size and close. The result is an impeccable, smooth and super smooth skin, with no trace of impurities or imperfections.
Activated carbon and gelatin mask
There are several recipes that we can use to make a homemade activated charcoal mask, and then we will show you the different options available to you. With all of them, you will get a clean, extra soft and luminous skin.
The first treatment we propose is the mask of activated charcoal and gelatin without flavor or neutral because the latter has high doses of collagen, a protein that helps fight skin aging and provides a lot of flexibility and firmness to the skin. Besides that, it also serves to eliminate impurities and combat excess fat. Take note of the recipe to prepare it at home!
- 4 capsules or pills of activated carbon, you can find it in pharmacies or stores specializing in the sale of natural products
- 2 tablespoons skimmed milk
- 1 sachet of unflavored or neutral gelatin
- Preparation and application
- In a microwave-safe container, pour the milk and the gelatin sachet.
- Place the container in the microwave for about 10 or 15 seconds so that the mixture warms up a little.
- Add the activated charcoal and remove all the ingredients with the help of a spoon until it dissolves and you obtain a homogeneous mixture with a gelatinous texture.
For best results, it is best to apply your skin before applying it: wash your face with soap and water and then moisten a clean towel with hot water and sweep it all over your face to open the pores, make it small touches on the skin.
With the help of a brush, spread the mask all over the face, avoiding the area around the eyes, and make sure to cover well those areas with more black spots and impurities.
Let it act for about 20 minutes and, after this time, when you notice that the mask has dried on the skin, remove it by pulling slowly with your fingers and finally rinse the face with plenty of warm or cold water to close the pores.
Activated carbon mask and glue
A variant of the previous recipe is to replace the unflavored gelatin with a little white glue for children, although it may seem a bit strange, this product is not toxic and will help to extract very well all the dirt and debris accumulated within the pores of the skin. But, yes, it is important that you always make sure beforehand that the glue is not toxic, since it will come into direct contact with your skin. Pay attention to the following instructions to know how to make an activated carbon and glue mask:
- 4 pills or capsules of activated carbon
- 3 tablespoons of non-toxic child white glue
- Preparation and application
- In a bowl, mix the ground activated carbon tablets with the white glue.
- Stir with a spoon until a homogeneous and consistent mixture is obtained.
- Open the pores of the skin of the face by applying a little hot or warm water.
- Apply the mask all over the face with a brush, avoiding the eye contour.
- Let it sit for about 20 minutes and wait for it to dry completely on the skin.
- When dry, remove by pulling with your fingers from bottom to top and carefully.
- Finally, wash your face as you usually do and that’s it!
In addition to these treatments with activated charcoal, the tips we showed in the article Eliminate black spots fast can also help.
Activated carbon and honey mask
You can also make a homemade activated fucker mask to lighten the skin of the armpits and show a skin with a more balanced and beautiful tone, as this area tends to darken with the passage of time and with the continuous waxing. On this occasion, activated charcoal should be mixed with honey, a substance with disinfectant and moisturizing properties that will help to show a whiter and healthier skin.
Just mix 1/2 tablespoon of activated charcoal with 1 tablespoon of honey and apply the resulting paste on the dry skin of the armpits with the help of a brush. Wait about 20 minutes and then remove carefully, finally rinsing the area with warm or cold water.
Activated carbon and clay mask
Finally, we propose an activated carbon mask for very purifying skin, ideal to offer your face a deep cleaning and leave it free of toxins and sebum. In addition, green clay is perfect to unclog all pores and give the dermis extra elasticity and firmness.
- 2 capsules of activated carbon
- 2 tablespoons of green clay
- 5 tablespoons of mineral water
- 5 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 4 drops of lemon essential oil
- Preparation and application
- In a bowl, first, mix the green clay with the charcoal.
- Add the water little by little and stir all the time so that lumps do not form.
- Pour the essential oils and mix until they are completely integrated.
- After about two minutes, apply the mask on the skin of the face with the help of a brush or with the tips of your fingers.
- Let it sit for about 15 or 20 minutes until you feel that the mask has dried on your skin.
- Finally, remove with plenty of warm water.
This article is purely informative, in here we do not have the power to prescribe medical treatments or make any kind of diagnosis. We invite you to go to a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to Mask of homemade activated carbon, we recommend you to enter into our category.
You may also like Activated carbon: The dark side of beauty